FREE ONLINE INTERGENERATIONAL WORSHIP TRAINING WEEKEND
16-18 APRIL 2021
A Trans-European Division Webinar with Karen Holford, Zlatko Musija and Clair Sanches-Schutte
- Struggling to engage families, children, teens and young people in online and face-to-face church?
- Wondering how to develop worships that engage all ages of your congregation?
- Wanting to create a church that your children and grandchildren are excited to attend?
- Looking for a way to make every worship service bring people closer to God?
- Searching for training to enhance your iCOR community?
- Looking for free resources to help your church move towards increasingly intergenerational worship?
- Join us for a weekend of creative discovery and sharing, from the safety and comfort of your own home! This weekend is designed for pastors, elders, departmental leaders, children, family and youth leaders, parents and grandparents. Why not bring your whole team?
Register for more information by emailing Heidi Kamal Kendel firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, Union, email address, and the names of your group members if you are attending as a group (2 or more people).
Registration deadline: 20 March 2021
This is a joint initiative from the Trans-European Division Family, Youth and Children’s Ministries Departments. Presented by Karen Holford, Zlatko Musija, and Clair Sanches-Schutte.
Friday evening (2 sessions)
18.00 - 20.00 (Norsk tid)
Sabbath morning (2 sessions)
9.30 - 12.00 (Norsk tid)
(2 sessions including group worship planning)
17.00 - 19.30 (Norsk tid)
(2 sessions including group presentations)
9.30 - 12.30 (Norsk tid)